Upstairs update

Oops! I realized I was supposed to come back on Tuesday and I completely forgot.

I really just wanted to let you know that our flooring is DONE! Well, except for our stairs and landing, but that'll hopefully be done very soon. B focused on prepping the floors upstairs so Nick could easily put them down. The prepping part was probably the hardest because he had to carry the hardwood floor from the basement to the second floor which wasn't fun at all. He also had to vacuum the floors and roll on a moisture barrier that's equally as stinky as oil-based primer. I focused on painting all of the shiplap in the bedrooms upstairs. Here are several photos (obviously not styled at all, haha) of the upstairs with flooring! Just remember that we still need to paint the windows & ceilings, install moulding, change out light fixtures/switch plate covers, outlets/outlet covers, add air vents and closet doors (and normal doors!).




No comments